- USB CAN interface with Kvaser t programmability.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN2.0A) and 29- bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to- bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface is available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface is available.
- Documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.